ADD International INC. has many years of experience in doing business and cooperating with other companies in Canada. We place customer satisfaction as our top most priority and we cooperate closely with our clients to supply them with the highest quality products to match their business demands. We have a powerful team with professional technical support. Our sole mission is to provide our customers with quality products and exceptional customer service supported only by our one stop solution.
In-Store Returns and Exchanges
When returning items to a store, you may return or exchange any item purchased:
- In-store (incl. Reserve and Pick Up orders)
What to bring:
- Your original receipt (for online orders find it within your Order Status)
- Original method of payment
- Original packaging and all items originally included by the manufacturer (e.g. all manuals, accessories, gifts with purchase, or bonus items – any missing items may reduce the credit amount)
- Valid photo ID
- Returning items from your online order by mail requires an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Packages returned without an RMA number will be refused
- RMAs are valid for 14 days (5 days for Purolator deliveries)
- You'll receive a refund within 7-10 business days after the order arrives back to us
How to request an RMA
By phone: 647-350-8878
If your item(s) qualify according to the policy, an RMA will be emailed to you shortly after your call.
- Visit our Contact Us page.
- Fill in your Email Address and Phone Number.
- Fill in your Order Number or Receipt Number.
- Write the reason for your return.
- If your item(s) qualify according to the policy, you'll receive an RMA within 48 hours via email.
Do you refund shipping charges and Environmental Handling Fees (EHF)?
Shipping and handling (S&H) charges are non-refundable unless the item is determined to be defective.
|Indoor Cameras & Accessories
|Cash Registers & Readers & Scanners & Writers
|RFID Tags & Receipt Printers & Outdoor Cameras
|Receipt Rolls & Label Rolls
All of ADD’s price changes take effect as of midnight (12am) PST on the advertised date. This also applies to special promotional events (such as Online Only Events), unless otherwise indicated. This excludes items sold by Marketplace sellers.
Errors or misprints
We strive to prevent errors. How we fix them depends on the error. If we find that a product description is incorrect, for example, we'll correct it.
In general, you should know that prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered. ADD reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged, as permitted by law. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, BestBuy.ca will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
While ADD takes steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product and third-party services information provided, please refer to the originator of the information (e.g., the manufacturer) for complete product details.
For items sold and shipped by ADD, delivery is subject to warehouse availability. Out of stock items will be shipped as soon as possible, upon arrival from the manufacturer/publisher. Please take shipping time into consideration. For Marketplace items, ADD is not responsible for shipping or delivery. We are expected to ship products within 2 business days of receiving the order and if product out of stock or any issue caused delay then will up to 7 days to ship an item once an order is placed before it will be cancelled.